We have had a lot of folks asking for a basic Lightroom class here to follow up on the Photo 101 class so we are going to do just that. This class will cover a basic workflow in Lightroom designed to quickly manage and edit your images quickly and effectively. Some of the topics we will cover are the following:
1) The Lightroom catalog and how it works
2) Raw, TIFF, PSD, & Jpeg file format
2) Keywords and why you want to use them
3) How to use external editors such as Photoshop
4) Exporting images in any size and format
If you are interested please call the store at 919-836-2222 to register or email Jim White.
The cost of the class is $65.00, $58.50 if you preregister (10% discount)